MySRB v7.0 for SRB 2.0
|| MySRB Login
MySRB - A Quick Introduction
- What is MySRB? MySRB is a web-based browse and search interface to the Storage Resource Broker (SRB) developed at the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC). The SRB facilitates information sharing by allowing users (1) to access files stored on heterogeneoues resources including disks, tapes and databases on different machines through logically organized catalogs; and (2) to manage and share
data collections in a secure manner.
- Who can use MySRB? Currently, MySRB is
restricted to users who have computer accounts at SDSC, and who have
registered for MySRB.
If you are not at SDSC and would like to use MySRB please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I use MySRB from anywhere? Yes, except
during registration. Once you are registered user of MySRB, you can access
it from anywhere via web browsers. When registering, the browser must
be running inside the SDSC firewall (i.e., IP address of 132.249.x.x).
- What about security? MySRB uses secure-http
(https) protocol using 128-bit RSA authentication. As an extra degree of
protection, your browser receives a unique session key when you login;
once its time limit (default 60 minutes) expires, you must login again
in order to continue.
- Additional Information can be found at: MySRB Online Help Page.
- Please send enquiries or complaints to email@example.com.