I am in the Grid Development Group at San Diego Supercomputer Center, where I write middleware software and computational portals.
My projects and activities:
- Developing Globus Toolkit 4 web services for the Teragrid Resources.
- Developing web services and XUL applications for the SDSC Gemstone project.
- Developing the GridPort Toolkit, a perl toolkit for writing grid enabled web portals.
- Developing the Perl CoG, a toolkit for using grid services in Perl.
- Developing the Hotpage Project. This is a web page which provides the NPACI users a convient center for finding information like machine status about the NPACI resources. It used GridPort to provide interactive job submission to the resources.
- I finished up and debugged a Java application called HEP which is a tool for enviromental ecologists to use in the field to analyze field data.
- I designed, implemented, and deployed a Batchscript Generator Web Service. This is a soap-based web service which takes an XML job description and returns a working batchscript for a specific scheduler.