Please check out the following requirements and caveats:
- Registration for workshops is by web-based application only using the online registration form.
- Applications are due approximately two weeks before the workshop begins. See the description for the specific workshop for the due date.
- Registration for workshops is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants are required to have experience using UNIX and programming in Fortran, C, or C++.
- Attendees will be selected based on their qualifications and interests and the relevance of these to the workshop topic.
- Workshops are subject to cancellation if minimum of 5 attendees are not enrolled two weeks prior to the schedule dates.
- Non-academic applicants should e-mail email@example.com for enrollment information.
For directions and hotel information, please visit the SDSC Visitors Page.
If you have questions or suggestions for additional workshops or would like to arrange to have ones conducted at your site, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.