Sierra User Guide: Technical Summary
Please note: Sierra has been retired and is no longer available for FutureGrid computing. Please see the SDSC Resources section for HPC resources currently supported at SDSC.
- 84 compute nodes
- Two quad-core 2.5 GHz Xeon processors per node (672 compute cores)
- 32GB of DRAM per node (2.6 TB total DRAM)
- Peak performance of 7 teraflops
- InfiniBand DDR interconnect
- ZFS filesystem with 76.8 TB raid2 storage and 5.4 TB of raid0 (for scratch)
The FutureGrid User Manual is the primary information source for Sierra.