SDSC Cloud Compute Support
How Do I Request a New SDSC Cloud Compute Account?
Please send a request to email@example.com.
How Do I View My SDSC Cloud Account Information?
Log into the SDSC Cloud Dashboard at https://dashboard.cloud.sdsc.edu.
How Do I Submit a Support Request to the SDSC Cloud Support Team?
For most common requests, please refer to the list of guides on the SDSC Cloud Wiki.
For other requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your account name
- A description of the issue
- The severity level of the issue (e.g. is the issue inconveniencing one user? Is the issue completely preventing multiple users from working?)
- The best way to contact you if a rapid response is required
How Do I Change My SDSC Cloud Account Password?
- Log into the SDSC Cloud Dashboard at https://dashboard.cloud.sdsc.edu.
- Click on your user name on the top right of the page.
- Click on “Settings” in the drop-down box.
- Click on “Change Password” on the left side of screen.
- Enter your current password, new password, and new password again.
- Click “Change” when you are ready.
- Your password is now changed. You automatically will be prompted to log in again after changing your password.