Scat - concatenate and display files read from SRB space
Scat [-X][-C n] [-T ticket] [-V versionString] [-A condition] srbObj ...
Scat [-aChlX] [-c condition]
Scat reads each srbObj from SRB space and writes it on the standard output. With -C option, one can read a particular copy of srbObj, if it exists. With -A option, only srbObj which conforms to the condition are chosen.
The second synopsis applies the condition and writes the resulting objects to standard out.
If using a ticket, one need not give a srbObj name if the ticket is issued for a particular dataset.
If any srbObj is replicated then only one of the copies is displayed.
The user should have at least 'read' permission for each SrbObj or a ticket (for user or 'ticketuser' id) to access the SrbObj.
The srbObj argument can be a path name in the SRB collection hierarchy.
- displays command options
- n is an integer denoting which COPY of the object to be accessed.
- to give a filename containing a ticket
- option for giving a ticket directly
- Query using the Master MCAT. The default uses the Slave MCAT (unless the "masterMcat" environment variable is set) if configured.
- is a string denoting the version of the object to be accessed
- condition option is an '