Slscont - list your SRB containers
Slscont [-aAFlX] [-z mcatZone][ Containers .... ]
Slscont displays all containers owned by this user. The -A option allows the display of all containers accessible by this user.
The input parameter Containers is optional. If it is not given, all containers and their associated metadata (if the -l option is used) owned/accessible by the user will be listed. Otherwise, only the input Containers will be listed. The Containers may be an absolute path or a relative path in the SRB name space and more than one Container may be given.
If the -F option is used, all inContainer objects contained in the given Container will be listed. With this option, at least one Container input must be given.
When a container is full, the SRB server automatically renames the full container "myContainer" to "myContainer.NNNN" where NNNN is a random integer number. The server then creates an empty container with the original container name "myContainer". In effect, this scheme creates a family of containers. The -a option can be used to list all containers in a family. The -a option can be used with the -F option to list all inContainer files contained in the family of containers for the given container.
- display command options
- display metadata of container in long form.
- display containers accessible by the user rather than owned by the user.
- display all inContainer files contained in the given container.
- display the family of containers for the given container.
- List using the Master MCAT. The default uses the Slave MCAT (unless the "masterMcat" environment variable is set) if configured.
- mcatZone The MCAT zone to query for the container info