Sln - make links to srbObjects or to srbCollections.
Sln [-n n] [-fp] Target_srbObj Link_name
Sln [-n n] -r [-fp] Target_collection Link_name
In the first synopsis form, Sln makes a link Link_name to a Target_srbObj.
The srbObj argument is a path name in the SRB collection hierarchy. The user should have at least 'read' access permission for the Target_srbObj.
In the second synopsis form, Sln makes recursive links, starting at link Link_name to Target_collection.
The Target_collection argument is a path name in the SRB collection hierarchy. The user should have at least 'read' access permissions for all subcollections and srbObjs in Target_collection.
- display command line options.
- prompts before linking each object.
- force linking even if link already exists.
- link collections recursively.
- n is an integer denoting the replica number of the object to be linked.