SgetR - display information about SRB resource(s).
SgetR [-alchdDpPX] [-L number] [-Y number] [-H hostname] [-z zone] [-T resourceType] [resourceName]
SgetR displays information about resource resourceName.
If resourceName is not given, SgetR displays information about all resources. resourceName can have wildcards * and ?.
- display command options
- display comprehensive list of resource parameters
- list objects stored in resource
- list objects stored in resource with details
- list all physical resources in a compound resource
- list usergroups who have access to the resource along with permissions.
- list a subset of parameters listed with no options
- list resource parameters for physical resources only
- List using the Master MCAT. The default uses the Slave MCAT (unless the "masterMcat" environment variable is set) if configured.
- [hostname] List all resources located on the given hostname. -T resourceType list for the given type.
- zone option applies to the second synopsis and is used to perform the Sls operation on a particular zone. If ALL is used for zone then every zone known to the current zone will be queried. zone can have wild cards.
- [number] controls display format. Without -Y, information is displayed one item-per-line with each attribute spaced at DEFAULT_FIELD_WIDTH characters. With -Y 0 will display in vertical, one attribute-per-line format. With Y n, n > 0, information is displayed one item-per-line with each attribute spaced at number characters. With Y -1, information is displayed without headers, with each item quoted and separated by a blank and with no row control.
- [number] controls number of items displayed at a time under user's control. Without -L, DEFAULT_ROW_COUNT items of information is displayed at a time. With L n, n > 0, n items are displayed at a time.