SgetColl - display information about SRB collections.
SgetColl [-aicefGghX] [-I] [-W|-U userName] [-Y number] [-L number] [-A condition] [collName]
SgetColl displays information about collections in collName.
If collName is not given, SgetColl displays information about all collections that can be associated with the user, unless -U or -W option is exercised. collName can have wildcards * and ?.
- display command options
- display access permissions for users (expands user groups)
- display access permissions for users (does not expand user groups)
- display ACL inheritance bit. A value of 1 implies that any new children of the collection will inherit its access control list unless the user already has some access to any of the children. A value of 0 implies no inheritance. -c displays container information.
- displays count and total size of files in the collection grouped by users.
- displays count and total size of files in the collection grouped by resources.
- displays count and total size of files in the collection.
- display hidden files owned by you in the collection
- List using the Master MCAT. The default uses the Slave MCAT (unless the "masterMcat" environment variable is set) if configured.
- display information for all users
- display information for user/group userName
- [number] controls display format. Without -Y, information is displayed one item-per-line with each attribute spaced at DEFAULT_FIELD_WIDTH characters. With -Y 0 will display in vertical, one attribute-per-line format. With Y n, n > 0, information is displayed one item-per-line with each attribute spaced at number characters. With Y -1, information is displayed without headers, with each item quoted and separated by a blank and with no row control.
- [number] controls number of items displayed at a time under user's control. Without -L, DEFAULT_ROW_COUNT items of information is displayed at a time. With L n, n > 0, n items are displayed at a time.
- condition option is an '&' separated condition which will be applied in choosing the object to be listed. The separated condition is of the form "<Attr> <CompOp> <Value>", where <Attr> is an MCAT attribute found by Sattrs command, <CompOp> is a comparison operator and <Value> is a numeric or string value. The entire condition should be within a set of double quotes. Example: SgetColl -A "COPY = 0"