CIF - Tutorial Entry Point
Last Update Nov. 08, 1995
Once you have understood the basics of the STAR syntax, the concept of a
Data Definition Language (DDL) and the concept behind
the various dictionaries, you are ready
to explore the contents of the dictionary closest to your own interests.
Select from the following:
- Small molecule crystallography - not yet written.
- Macromolecular crystallography
- Powder diffraction - not yet written.
- Protein sequence - not yet written.
- Others? - not yet written.