Logos and Presentation Template
Below are a selection of images provided by SDSC for use on project pages on the SDSC Web site and at partner sites. Please feel free to use these images on your Web sites and link to the main SDSC site. Please use the following guidelines for the SDSC logo for all media. Adhering to these guidlines will ensure consistent program identity and higher logo recognition. If you have questions, please contact Warren Froelich, 858-534-8314.
MS PowerPoint Slide Template
For delivering SDSC-related PowerPoint presentations, please use the following PPT template
General Logo Guidelines
- Do not alter the logo proportion by stretching or condensing.
- Whenever possible, logo should be printed in official SDSC
- Press (4-color process) Cyan 0% Magenta 91% Yellow 76% Black 6%
- Press (spot color) - PMS 186 Red (for glossy paper) or PMS 185 Red (for uncoated paper)
- Web - RGB: #FF0033
- Do not screen (shade) the color.
- If it is not possible to print using the official SDSC red, the logo should either be 100% black or 100% of the color being used.
- When used over a solid color, the logo should reverse to white.
- The logo is available in several file formats, including:
- TIFF - Mac (B/W, 4-color)
- TIFF - PC (B/W, 4-color)
- EPS (B/W, 4-color)
- B/W should be used for single color format; 4-color should be used for 4-color printing.