RESERVED Parking for Research Review attendees. Follow directions below to Hopkins Parking Structure where you will be directed to reserved spaces.
Location: SDSC Auditorium, on the ground floor of the east building.
University of California, San Diego
San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
10100 Hopkins Drive, MC 0505
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505
Driving Directions to SDSC
Recommended route to SDSC; see also SDSC's site.
- Take Interstate 5 (I-5).
- Exit Genesee, turn West off exit. (From the south, turn left. From the north, turn right.).
- At the top of the hill, turn left at North Torrey Pines Road.
- At the first light, turn left on Northpoint Drive into UCSD.
- Follow Northpoint Drive past the campus Information Booth.
- Continue on Northpoint as it turns right and becomes Hopkins Drive.
- Turn right on Voigt Drive (South of RIMAC and SDSC).
- Enter the Hopkins Parking structure at the top of the hill (Level 6).
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field)
- From the airport parking lot, take the Harbor Island, Downtown Exit.
- Follow Harbor Drive (which leads to downtown San Diego) to Laurel Street (on the left).
- Follow Laurel to India Street to I-5 North.
- Signs along the way indicate the turns required to reach I-5.
For further information on maps, public transit, and the UCSD campus, please consult the following:
SDSC Visitor Page
UCSD Vistors and Friends